Your individual physician will instruct you on how to best prepare for surgery. Here are some of the most common questions you want to be sure to understand to minimize post-surgery stress:
- When may I shower after surgery?
- What should I expect the week following my surgery?
- When and how should I change the dressing?
- Are there any signs or symptoms I should be aware of following my surgery?
- When may I resume normal activities?
- Are there any specific instructions for food and drink before and after my operation?