Our goal is to make your visit here as pleasant as possible. For our patients’ comfort, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
**Latex (balloons) prohibited**
Refrain from bringing latex balloons into the Surgery Center, to minimize latex exposure for patients and staff who may be at risk for latex allergies.
To protect private medical information, visitors will be given information about a patient’s medical condition only with the patient’s express permission on our Notice of Privacy Practices. If you plan to leave the Surgery Center, please leave your cell phone number with the front desk staff and remember to leave your cell phone on, in case we need to contact you.
CVS – 1798 Miramonte Ave., 650-969-6297
Rite Aid – 1040 Grant Road, 650-967-0184
Walgreens – 121 East El Camino Real, 650-961-7558
Flowers and Gifts
Gift Shop – 1st floor, Main Hospital, 650-962-5873
Gift Basket – 1st floor, Orchard Pavilion, 650-988-8287
- Complimentary wireless Internet is available for your convenience.
- DVD players and movies are available for your entertainment at our front desk.
- The YMCA across the street charges a $15.00 per day drop-in fee to use their facilities.
- Restrooms and a pay phone are available for our patients’ families at the front lobby entrance.
- A Wells Fargo full-service ATM is located on the ground floor of El Camino Hospital across from the Café.
- The Health Library & Resource Center is located on the first floor of El Camino Hospital. Visitors are welcome to access the Internet, browse an extensive consumer health library and get information on community resources.
- Vending machines, snack bar and cafeteria are located at El Camino Hospital.