Deciding to have an elective joint replacement is the first step towards getting you back to your active lifestyle. With advances in surgical and anesthesia techniques, joint replacements can now safely be performed in an outpatient setting, allowing you to return to the comfort of your own home for recovery. We offer a Personal Case Manager who will be your personal guide every step of the way – tailoring our program to your individual needs and making sure you are prepared for a successful recovery. Post-surgery, your care and rehabilitation will continue at home, with your physical therapist conveniently coming to you.
We know that joint replacement surgery is a big decision. That’s why we’ve created a coordinated and personalized program so you can focus on what’s really important – your recovery.
The Outpatient Advantage:
- Personal Case Manager who will arrange all preoperative care and discharge
planning based on your individual needs
- Expert clinical team providing care in a more intimate and private setting
- Decreased risk for post-operative infection
- Late night visiting hours, with family members welcome to stay overnight at the surgery center if desired
- Comfort of returning to your own home within 24 hours, compared with a multiple-day stay in the hospital
- Physical therapy conveniently provided in your home environment
- Cost effectiveness – your co-pay and deductible costs will be significantly less expensive in an outpatient setting